Aug 26, 2022

One doesn't normally use two different power boxes for only two pads. Pads are usually mono-polar and outputs on boxes are usually bi-polar. This hook up is unlikely to do anything but short out the boxes. Even if they were bi-polar pads, that placement so close to each other is going to just have two different shocks on either side of the labia/clitoral area vs running it between them. I mean, it would still zap her, but you're doing it oddly in a way that's ultimately less useful than it being a split bi-polar set up where the electricity has to travel between the pads, directly through the clitoral area. It really should have been a tail with a Y-split and 4 pads or other combinations like clit clamp to anal plug on one circuit and then between the labia on the other or a bi-polar vaginal insert. That way, you can cause the inner vaginal walls to thump like they're being fucked and the one between the clit/anus is a momentary shock for orgasm denial. That's a much more effective setup for punshiment because it will keep her constantly being edged, but never allowed to actually release.

voidlegacy

Feb 6, 2020

One doesn't normally use two different power boxes for only two pads. Pads are usually mono-polar and outputs on boxes are usually bi-polar. This hook up is unlikely to do anything but short out the boxes. Even if they were bi-polar pads, that placement so close to each other is going to just have two different shocks on either side of the labia/clitoral area vs running it between them. I mean, it would still zap her, but you're doing it oddly in a way that's ultimately less useful than it being a split bi-polar set up where the electricity has to travel between the pads, directly through the clitoral area. It really should have been a tail with a Y-split and 4 pads or other combinations like clit clamp to anal plug on one circuit and then between the labia on the other or a bi-polar vaginal insert. That way, you can cause the inner vaginal walls to thump like they're being fucked and the one between the clit/anus is a momentary shock for orgasm denial. That's a much more effective setup for punshiment because it will keep her constantly being edged, but never allowed to actually release.
Thanks, now we know how to properly torture a highschool girl :D

Reactions: janagirl692002

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018

Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well (by which I mean "person", of course - please excuse the meme). First thing that struck me was WTF electrodes...?!?

Eterai

Feb 26, 2020

The expert that devs and artists need to consult before releasing a product to the public.

RolRol777

Nov 16, 2023
Is it just me or do I think Chinese H games will have absolutely 100x better graphics but somehow on all the other aspects, they're worse than most Japanese H games? (probably biased idk)
Chinese H games have no absolutely 100x better graphics. These games have no style or design. They are cheap knockoffs.

Aug 26, 2022
Thanks, now we know how to properly torture a highschool girl :D
Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well (by which I mean "person", of course - please excuse the meme). First thing that struck me was WTF electrodes...?!?
The expert that devs and artists need to consult before releasing a product to the public.
My nipples and lady bits have absorbed a lot of electricity over the years, so I'm speaking from personal experience.. I'm also a bit of a masochist, so it's a love-hate relationship with various methods of consentual torture between Master and I. The other diabolical method is to electrify a speculum, which is a tool most women already have a hate/hate relationship with.. so running current through it while it's holding you wide open enough to hear echoes just adds to the personal embarassment of an already intimate affair of being in "gyno position"

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
wait so is this game jp or chinese?
Most commenters suspect this is a Chinese game, and it only got "japanese game" tag for being sold on Japanese website.
Either way, it has 3 languages (Chinese, Japanese and English), and the setting seems to be China.

Jun 6, 2024
My nipples and lady bits have absorbed a lot of electricity over the years, so I'm speaking from personal experience.. I'm also a bit of a masochist, so it's a love-hate relationship with various methods of consentual torture between Master and I. The other diabolical method is to electrify a speculum, which is a tool most women already have a hate/hate relationship with.. so running current through it while it's holding you wide open enough to hear echoes just adds to the personal embarassment of an already intimate affair of being in "gyno position"
A stainless steel dildo coupled with a TENS unit can leave a lasting impression as well.

Aug 26, 2022
A stainless steel dildo coupled with a TENS unit can leave a lasting impression as well.
That it can... that it can. Insex used to have a couple setups like that where the woman had a metal device of some sort in one of her openings and the other end was a metal rod with a ball on it.. PD would then "connect" the circuit to nippls, clitoris, tongue, thighs, etc. which are all sensitive in their own right but the act of closing the circuit while the box is on adds that effect of momentary small area of contact to make it really sting before it makes full contact.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo
Jun 6, 2024
That it can... that it can. Insex used to have a couple setups like that where the woman had a metal device of some sort in one of her openings and the other end was a metal rod with a ball on it.. PD would then "connect" the circuit to nippls, clitoris, tongue, thighs, etc. which are all sensitive in their own right but the act of closing the circuit while the box is on adds that effect of momentary small area of contact to make it really sting before it makes full contact.
I made something similar using a stationary bike, with the mechanical speedometer serving to close the circuit when the speed dropped to an adjustable point. It had a few problems like positioning of the dildo when pistoning, the chain jumping off track, & the dildo itself not being conducive enough. It was an entertaining project, though.

1.30 star(s) 4 Votes