Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Is there an actual netorase/cuckold path?
Where the Mc likes to watch the wife/girlfriend being fucked?

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
There is a point system in the game. It will be determined how hard you'll get NTR'd based on those points. So even if you want to finish the 10 missions with minimal damage, there will be NTR scenes. But these NTR scenes will only be in Jeremiah's imagination and a few gropings (light NTR).

Long story short NTR is not avoidable :HideThePain:
If it is only in Jeremiah's imagination and not real, why is it considered NTR?!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raising Phallus

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Let’s not ruin a great thing by dwelling on NTR…imaginary or not, if you don’t like it, just don’t play the game. Really easy.

Personally, when it comes to Freya….i think the more cocks the better hahaha
She’s too hot. She deserves it LOL

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Let’s not ruin a great thing by dwelling on NTR…imaginary or not, if you don’t like it, just don’t play the game. Really easy.

Personally, when it comes to Freya….i think the more cocks the better hahaha
She’s too hot. She deserves it LOL
I am a NTR fan, I was just curious ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Reactions: 1Teddy1

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
I am a NTR fan, I was just curious ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sorry pal. Didn’t mean to come across as replying to you directly.
I just hate to see others whining over NTR in games. It’s a fkn game haha
No one should be disparaging the obvious hard work that these developers put in…especially our fella Phallus! We gotta defend the goodness haha

Also, if the chick’s as hot as Freya, why would anyone ever complain?!? If anything you’d think people would be thirsty for more!

anyway…more for us NTR aficionados LOL

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Sorry pal. Didn’t mean to come across as replying to you directly.
I just hate to see others whining over NTR in games. It’s a fkn game haha
No one should be disparaging the obvious hard work that these developers put in…especially our fella Phallus! We gotta defend the goodness haha

Also, if the chick’s as hot as Freya, why would anyone ever complain?!? If anything you’d think people would be thirsty for more!

anyway…more for us NTR aficionados LOL
I agree, we at NTR Fans always support the developers of NTR games (¬‿¬)
Don't pay attention to vanilla fans who spam NTR fan forums, NTR developers and NTR Fans will never abandon NTR games because of their words, When someone experiences the deep pleasure of NTR, that person will no longer play predictable, repetitive, boring vanilla games that have no excitement and no tension

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
I agree, we at NTR Fans always support the developers of NTR games (¬‿¬)
Don't pay attention to vanilla fans who spam NTR fan forums, NTR developers and NTR Fans will never abandon NTR games because of their words, When someone experiences the deep pleasure of NTR, that person will no longer play predictable, repetitive, boring vanilla games that have no excitement and no tension
Well said my friend!
I can’t see how anyone would have an issue with extremely hot ladies getting a bit of extra love! Haha
I’ll always defend NTR…just gotta get my wife on board now! Haha

“I ain’t a cuck, but I’ll swing with the best of them”

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes