Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
Well, the update is good. The whole game overall is good, I understand it is in a very early stage. But we need to see a lot more of freya. The whole game is centered in her and hard carried by her, but we see very little of her, I don´t have any problem with the old guy, it´s funny and all, but he has more screen time than the main girl. Also a lot of Freyja pov would probably be a good idea.

Also this may not be what dev wants, but I highly suggest saying what options give what "points", you know, just a +1 cheat / +1cuck /+1horny, next to some options.

Last edited:

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Alright lads…remember why we’re here

Freya

No matter the game or the quality of the ladies, when NTR is brought up, the barbs start flying.
Every fkn thread ends up like this…Cavpal, I’m not pointing fingers but it seems you started bringing the angst. Just let it slide dude.
Let me enjoy Freya getting fucked by a bunch of strangers haha

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Alright lads…remember why we’re here

Freya

No matter the game or the quality of the ladies, when NTR is brought up, the barbs start flying.
Every fkn thread ends up like this…Cavpal, I’m not pointing fingers but it seems you started bringing the angst. Just let it slide dude.
Let me enjoy Freya getting fucked by a bunch of strangers haha
And good for you hitting the gym, Ring etc. getting all alpha’d…not sure the info was relevant to the conversation though. Was kinda like you were ringing your own tough guy bell.

foolishsensei

May 23, 2022
For the people that don't like this game why do you purposely go on the forum of a genre you don't like just to say you don't like it? I want to understand why you feel the need to be heard on something no one asked you. Like i hate incest games but why would i willingly go on a forum with an incest tag just to say i don't like a game because it has incest.

hornyfans123

Apr 2, 2024
There's obviously others out there similar. This one is special. It's only early yet, but this is going to set the precedent...at least I think LOL
If you haven't yet, give these a shot:
Steps of Debauchery
The Adventurous Couple
Long Story Short
Project Myriam
Babysitters
Mila AI
Naughty Girlfriend
Village Slut

I follow/play about 70 AVNs (ridiculous I know haha)...trust me on these for a bit of corruption, sharing, cheating, NTR etc....

Lovely stuff!! haha
Thanks a lot, great recommendations from the looks of it

Reactions: nunzio2016

azmodianus

Feb 15, 2021
the mc face is a bit hard to look at sometimes but besides that is great! id love to see queen of spades content too on a game like this!

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Why have an ugly MC? It's so dull when NTR games keeps having these hideous MCs with supermodel girlfriends/wives.

• Haha
Reactions: BczILher

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Why have an ugly MC? It's so dull when NTR games keeps having these hideous MCs with supermodel girlfriends/wives.
Really good point…I like to think of it like the Leisure suit Larry games back in the good ol’ days. Was never actually about him. It was always the ladies.
The dude is there for comic relief. The gal (Freya) is what it’s REALLY all about

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
Wow very good game. Interesting story, solid render quality, I will definitely follow in the future.

I would only like the choice to be a little clearer (what leads to cuck and what to cheating) because until now it was just a blind shot for me.

Overall - one of the better new NTR stuff.

Reactions: SqueeZed and DTchan

SqueeZed

May 27, 2018
Wow very good game. Interesting story, solid render quality, I will definitely follow in the future.

I would only like the choice to be a little clearer (what leads to cuck and what to cheating) because until now it was just a blind shot for me.

Overall - one of the better new NTR stuff.

Me too. A (+1 to Cuckold), (+1 Cheat), (+1 Lust) beside the choice's will certainly help to know which path take's you on that route. I'm playing both route's or multiple anyway because, I need to see all of Freya :devilish: but this would help massively for those only wanting specific stories.

One for the future: A menu telling us how many point's are allocated to what path to help know which route that save data is on would be great too.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes