Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
nice mc. creative idea. but is the black dude the only guy the redhead can have sex with? not the old wizard for example? that would be unfortante for me cause i like busty redheads but i don't enjoy big black guys.
How is that you are in every game with a black guy antagonist saying the same. You know you can probably guess if the antagonist of the game is going to be black or not by just looking at the banner. Right?

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
How is that you are in every game with a black guy antagonist saying the same. You know you can probably guess if the antagonist of the game is going to be black or not by just looking at the banner. Right?
Sometimes people just feel the need to make sure EVERYBODY knows their likes and dislikes and obviously our guy pogo does not like digital BBC’s hahaha
Old man wizard cocks are cool though LOL

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
People love to whine in this dump.

sam20sss

Jan 24, 2023
From the images and reviews, it seems like a good game, but are there old black men with young red-haired girl?

Feb 12, 2021
From the images and reviews, it seems like a good game, but are there old black men with young red-haired girl?

Not yet but hopefully in the future. I too would love Freya to have a old black lover once Samuel starts having her. :devilish:

The game is still in early developement and the more asking for certain lovers for Freya can happen. Get involved and help shape Jeremiah and Freya's future ♠

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes