VN Ren'Py Heartsworn Abyss [v0.2p] [sky blue aster]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

skyblueaster

Oct 31, 2023
Looks nice and the art is great, does the game have any actual H scenes? And does the artist have more art that can be found?
It’s a slow-burn NTR game so there aren’t any early sex scenes besides the teaser you see in the prologue. Chapter 3 is coming up which does contain a hot and heavy H-scene.

Since this is a gradual corruption game, I’m planning to make H-scenes long and high-quality, instead of numerous and all over the place. The first H-scene will be ~15k words and fully voiced. It’s longer than some AVNs really, which is why I’m spending so much time making it pefect.

Anyway, by subscribing to my I can commission more art. Which means more pretty things for you to look at. :3

Here is the artist's pixiv, though they haven’t updated it in a while.

I want to do one new voiced H-scene per month, but it will be a while until we hit that goal. If any of you can afford a cup of Starbucks a month… please know that I could really use it. :D

Last edited:

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Damn! Why does this game have the "Japanese game" tag ... I just saw this tag :KEK: in all Japanese NTR games, the MC is a complete loser/stupid/pathetic, and the FMC quickly falls in love with others' dick!
Well, thank goodness the developer said this game isn't like that...

Last edited:

skyblueaster

Oct 31, 2023
Damn! Why does this game have the "Japanese game" tag ... I just saw this tag :KEK: in all Japanese NTR games, the MC is a complete loser/stupid/pathetic, and the FMC quickly falls in love with others' dick!
Well, thank goodness the developer said this game isn't like that...
I hate spoiling my own game, but I can tell you definitely that the MC and heroine are not like that. :3

nicoprogaming21

Aug 23, 2020
dang this looks good, but its incomplete? Ill wait for more contents, I dont want my peepee to be left hanging, for now ill sub on the patron

Last edited:

skyblueaster

Oct 31, 2023
dang this looks good, but its incomplete? Ill wait for more contents, I dont want my peepee to be left hanging, for now ill sub on the patron
Ahhh, I’m working hard on Chapter 3 right now! The scenes there are quite long (and hot and voiced), but I'm working on it everyday! I should be able to provide an update soon(ish). I’m a bit of a perfectionist at times, so you’ll have to excuse me xD.

If you subbed, please let me know your Patreon email and I’ll manually assign your Discord role/deliver your rewards! (I didn’t see any notification on Patreon, so I’d like to follow up on that and make sure you get your rewards.)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes