Unity Hush Hush - Only Your Love Can Save Them [v0.320] [Sad Panda Studios]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

EXkresw

Jan 17, 2021
Okay, Mio's 4th date bad ending, I have to like shake the hand of the VA of Harris for doing a really good job portraying his character. But to the Character Harris, Fuck you, if there was an option to torture you I would pick that shit over and over again but there isn't any, no offense to gay guys but to 100% the game I had to date Eli which was very disturbing for me but also a very interesting journey, but Harris you motherfucker you made see something that brought back FNAF trauma when that shit was scary and(again to offense to gay guys) the discomfort I felt from dating Eli is nothing compared to that image in the bad ending, seeing that scene could only fuel the fire which is to kill you and keep on killing you every single time in the most gruesome way possible, okay am done thanks.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Okay, Mio's 4th date bad ending, I have to like shake the hand of the VA of Harris for doing a really good job portraying his character. But to the Character Harris, Fuck you, if there was an option to torture you I would pick that shit over and over again but there isn't any, no offense to gay guys but to 100% the game I had to date Eli which was very disturbing for me but also a very interesting journey, but Harris you motherfucker you made see something that brought back FNAF trauma when that shit was scary and(again to offense to gay guys) the discomfort I felt from dating Eli is nothing compared to that image in the bad ending, seeing that scene could only fuel the fire which is to kill you and keep on killing you every single time in the most gruesome way possible, okay am done thanks.

ricard

Nov 10, 2018
Do you mean Date 5? There's no image for the death on Date 4 since only you can die on that date.

Straight up, whenever I see the girl death game over scenes (the non chibi ones) I can't help but giggle because it's just comically gratuitous. The Mio one feels to reference happy and every time I see Cassie's I can't help but think "So... is she just a head now or is the rest of the body hidden in a weird spot or what?" I feel they tried too hard and it doesn't work.

The response to Eli's dates is kind of funny, though it's a bit of a shame that "Just don't date him" isn't *really* that much of an option since on his second date he gives you a whole bunch of money that you'll likely be using pretty quickly. I'm also under the impression the game's "Ultimate Ending" might require dating Eli, Bonnibel and Alpha because [reasons], though maybe I'm wrong on that.

EXkresw

Jan 17, 2021
Do you mean Date 5? There's no image for the death on Date 4 since only you can die on that date.

Straight up, whenever I see the girl death game over scenes (the non chibi ones) I can't help but giggle because it's just comically gratuitous. The Mio one feels to reference happy and every time I see Cassie's I can't help but think "So... is she just a head now or is the rest of the body hidden in a weird spot or what?" I feel they tried too hard and it doesn't work.

The response to Eli's dates is kind of funny, though it's a bit of a shame that "Just don't date him" isn't *really* that much of an option since on his second date he gives you a whole bunch of money that you'll likely be using pretty quickly. I'm also under the impression the game's "Ultimate Ending" might require dating Eli, Bonnibel and Alpha because [reasons], though maybe I'm wrong on that.
There is one, when you try to look for her after leaving Harris

Onushi

Sep 27, 2022
I tried installing the game from here and the cheat dll file update from Kumarin and replaced the old one that came with the game, but it doesn't seem to work. I even tried deleting the save files in the Goldberg Steamemu folder. Can anyone help me with this? Is there anything else I need to do to get it to work?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I tried installing the game from here and the cheat dll file update from Kumarin and replaced the old one that came with the game, but it doesn't seem to work. I even tried deleting the save files in the Goldberg Steamemu folder. Can anyone help me with this? Is there anything else I need to do to get it to work?
How about move game folder to another place ? (ex."c:\Games\Hush Hush\")

Onushi

Sep 27, 2022
How about move game folder to another place ? (ex."c:\Games\Hush Hush\")
I tried that, but it still doesn't work. Where do you usually install the dll file? In the xunity.autotranslator folder like in the OP? Or do I need to wait to start the game from the launcher?

I even tried reinstalling BepInEx in the Game folder using the auto installer

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I tried that, but it still doesn't work. Where do you usually install the dll file? In the xunity.autotranslator folder like in the OP? Or do I need to wait to start the game from the launcher?

I even tried reinstalling BepInEx in the Game folder using the auto installer
I download OP and tested.
It works. but plugin is old version. Update plugin.
Plugin's location is generally "BepInEx\plugins\" folder. but OP was put it to "BepInEx\plugins\XUnity.AutoTranslator\hushhush_cheats.dll". I have no idea with it. And this game is don't needed MTL for english users.
Remove "BepInEx\plugins\XUnity.AutoTranslator\hushhush_cheats.dll" and latest plugin put to "BepInEx\plugins\".

Onushi

Sep 27, 2022
I download OP and tested.
It works. but plugin is old version. Update plugin.
Plugin's location is generally "BepInEx\plugins\" folder. but OP was put it to "BepInEx\plugins\XUnity.AutoTranslator\hushhush_cheats.dll". I have no idea with it. And this game is don't needed MTL for english users.
Remove "BepInEx\plugins\XUnity.AutoTranslator\hushhush_cheats.dll" and latest plugin put to "BepInEx\plugins\".
I also deleted the BepinEx folder and reinstalled it but there is no IL2CPP.dll in the folder, and when I launch the game, it doesn't create a plug-in folder. Which version do I need to download?

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I also deleted the BepinEx folder and reinstalled it but there is no IL2CPP.dll in the folder, and when I launch the game, it doesn't create a plug-in folder. Which version do I need to download?
Remove "BepInEx" folder.
Download . It's IL2CPP/x86 type BepInEx. May be "UnityCrashHandler32.exe" file is exists on game folder. If "UnityCrashHandler64.exe" is exists, download
Extract it game folder.(where "HushHush.exe" exists)
run game once. it takes minutes. (first run only)
close game.
check "BepInEx\plugins\" folder created. not created ? move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\Hush Hush\") and retry.
il2cpp.dll file is not exists.
extract plugin to "BepInEx\plugins\".
This game is IL2CPP type. just select x64/x86 type of BepInEx.

Onushi

Sep 27, 2022
Remove "BepInEx" folder.
Download . It's IL2CPP/x86 type BepInEx. May be "UnityCrashHandler32.exe" file is exists on game folder. If "UnityCrashHandler64.exe" is exists, download
Extract it game folder.(where "HushHush.exe" exists)
run game once. it takes minutes. (first run only)
close game.
check "BepInEx\plugins\" folder created. not created ? move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\Hush Hush\") and retry.
il2cpp.dll file is not exists.
extract plugin to "BepInEx\plugins\".
This game is IL2CPP type. just select x64/x86 type of BepInEx.
I installed BepinX and opened the exe file, tried waiting 10 minutes and there was no plugin folder was created. Moved the game folder from C:/Games/ to Documents folder, then retried again, laucher and game took a while to load, but there's still no plugin folder created. The computer I'm using is Windows 8.1 64-bit.

Onushi

Sep 27, 2022
?
try Documents to c:\Games\ folder.
run game, and title is shown, BepInEx\plugins\ folder must be created. Not created, It's have a some issue.
I waited at the title screen for a few minutes, but the plugin folder still hasn't been created. I even turn off Windows Defender in case it detects one of the BepInEx files as dangerous. I'm not sure what to do. Was anyone else able to get it working?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I waited at the title screen for a few minutes, but the plugin folder still hasn't been created. I even turn off Windows Defender in case it detects one of the BepInEx files as dangerous. I'm not sure what to do. Was anyone else able to get it working?
Can you show "BepInEx\LogOutput.log" file ?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
default value is save log to file. if not created log file.. is any another folder or file on game folder ? like a "preloader_20220928_055000_212.log"

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
The main character's gender is left ambiguous, so there's no visible penetration or references to your character's actual genitalia at all.
Out of curiosity, how exactly is this handled? No sex scenes at all? Sex scenes, but first-person with camera panned up above the waist? Something else?

I actually kind of like the ambiguity of letting the player decide the main character's gender in their own head (guy? girl? futa? weird magical anthro beastperson?). And I don't even necessarily mind non-explicit adult games if the story is worthwhile. But it's kind of nice to know what to expect going in.

Onushi

Sep 27, 2022
default value is save log to file. if not created log file.. is any another folder or file on game folder ? like a "preloader_20220928_055000_212.log"
No. It's not outputting anything it seems. I even made sure to delete any other Hush Hush game folders I had

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes