Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
First time I tried this game, downloaded it late last night cause I was bored and then found myself staying up until 4am playing through the prologue and chapter 1. All I can say so far is this is a mindfuck and I absolutely love it!! Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapters and future releases. Keep up the excellent work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DavyCroquette

CHRIST11170

Oct 13, 2022
J'ai découvert ce VN presque à c'est début et en tant que français j'apprécie qu'il soit aussi en langue de Molière. je trouve cette histoire particulièrement bien construite car ayant eu beaucoup de contact en psychiatrie et une approche de la schizophrénie (mon épouse était atteinte de troubles de perception de la réalité), je reconnais que les troubles du mc sont bien construit. Chapeau l'artiste et continu ton super travail

Trad with GOOGLE
I discovered this VN almost at its beginning and as a French person I appreciate that it is also in the language of Molière. I find this story particularly well constructed because having had a lot of contact in psychiatry and an approach to schizophrenia (my wife suffered from disorders of perception of reality), I recognize that the disorders of the MC are well constructed. Hats off to the artist and continue your great work

• Red Heart

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1723576061785.png
Well ... Molière would turn in his grave and sigh for the Tik Tok generation that is shown to being all that was left of humanity and all those mandatory lectures in school every Frenchie has to go through to reach adulthood.
as a French person I appreciate that it is also in the language of Molière.
There are mind games we can play about this game and the way the characters speak and act:
Are the characters o.k. ?
Well .. they are infected with a virus that brings them blood tattoos on their faces or bodies, as MC - David looks like a man eater and while Julie is a literal centerfold super model you meet once a generation - you can meet her sooner if you go to festivals and what not, but a girl like that, someone you could talk to and for her to be into talking back - she is a one in a generation shot MC seems to have blown spectacularly.

Are the characters mentally challenged?
For sure: they face lieral starvation on a day to day living rations of whatever they can find, they have no time, interest or supplies for food for thought like books, drawing, regularly exercising or practicing polite and reassuring speech patterns to safeguard their slipping sanity.

Do the dialogues make sense?
In a Bizarro contradictory way of young lads meeting some still unsocialized virgin maidens with looks to die for, that have sudden impairments to making sense once they come face to face with a good looking human being that disarms them that much their thoughts leave their bodies.

this story particularly well constructed because having had a lot of contact in psychiatry and an approach to schizophrenia
The starvation, both bodily and mentally - it is well documented and the whack plot twists keep the tension on the edge of sanity.

Now .. here are some verbal qualms that are bugging me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Alright, I understand the lock/unlock for scenes depending on previous choices and feeling levels being at certain points to see a certain scene. Never had any problems going back to previous saves and unlocking things I couldn't on my main run. However, during chapter 2 I really wanted to increase my devil stat so when I saw that I could peek at Linda and her BF gave me 4 devil points I went woohoo and grabbed those points. However, I noticed a lock when I was watching them so after the scene I looked in my choices and saw "at linda's, you watched Linda and Theo making love==True" and right below that was "at Linda's, you fantasized about Linda==False". My only choice was go to bed at that point. Everything I've done from there loading previous saves won't allow me to bring that statement to true. I know Linda is not an LI, and I'm pretty sure I know why, but what the hell stat to I have to have to make that statement true. My Devil points are currently at 23 and assuming it has something to do with that, or maybe a previous choice I didn't make. Could ya give me a hint before I drive myself nuts please??

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Are you talking about David Bowie?
In fact we were speaking about the show "Life On Mars", and it's sequel "Ashes to Ashes", because in the American version of the first, there are similarities with this game.
But you are not totally wrong, as these 2 shows where named after the 2 David Bowie songs :) .

While moving forward with the story, you will find out why some characters die / get hurt / get separated in such an unreasonable way and some characters don't. ;)

Reason why: poor Juliette died in the Real World, and some characters are real persons and some aren't .
Yes, I start to understand all of that.
Like, why I never liked Vicky because she seems "too fake" for me.
But still, Juliette is really unlucky.
Saved from rapists. But hit by 2 arrows when escaping. Left for dead. Rescued again. Just to be kill by a car shortly afterwards.
She could had just died for good the first time.
I can't help feeling sorry for her.
DavyCroquette pourquoi ? Pourquoi tant de haine pour cette pauvre Juliette ?
Why? Why so much hatred for poor Juliette?
:)

• Haha

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
In fact we were speaking about the show "Life On Mars", and it's sequel "Ashes to Ashes", because in the American version of the first, there are similarities with this game.
But you are not totally wrong, as these 2 shows where named after the 2 David Bowie songs :) .

Yes, I start to understand all of that.
Like, why I never liked Vicky because she seems "too fake" for me.
But still, Juliette is really unlucky.
Saved from rapists. But hit by 2 arrows when escaping. Left for dead. Rescued again. Just to be kill by a car shortly afterwards.
She could had just died for good the first time.
I can't help feeling sorry for her.
DavyCroquette pourquoi ? Pourquoi tant de haine pour cette pauvre Juliette ?
Why? Why so much hatred for poor Juliette?
:)
Regarding Juliette: either you still haven't reached the end of chapter 2 or you still haven't fully grasped the story.

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
Alright, I understand the lock/unlock for scenes depending on previous choices and feeling levels being at certain points to see a certain scene. Never had any problems going back to previous saves and unlocking things I couldn't on my main run. However, during chapter 2 I really wanted to increase my devil stat so when I saw that I could peek at Linda and her BF gave me 4 devil points I went woohoo and grabbed those points. However, I noticed a lock when I was watching them so after the scene I looked in my choices and saw "at linda's, you watched Linda and Theo making love==True" and right below that was "at Linda's, you fantasized about Linda==False". My only choice was go to bed at that point. Everything I've done from there loading previous saves won't allow me to bring that statement to true. I know Linda is not an LI, and I'm pretty sure I know why, but what the hell stat to I have to have to make that statement true. My Devil points are currently at 23 and assuming it has something to do with that, or maybe a previous choice I didn't make. Could ya give me a hint before I drive myself nuts please??
I seem to have deleted this scene, sorry.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Why is the first option recommended lol everybody dies if i pick that one lol
View attachment 3940437
Because it's how the story was originally conceived.
In fact, in the first version of the game, you didn't had the choice.
Afterward, DavyCroquette had the choice with the second option.

The original version is rough, I remember of a bitter aftertaste after that scene.
BUT, in this game, don't take anything for granted. Even death. Nothing is certain.
And if it's can be totally confusing at first, or some things may seem off/fake/unbelievable, as you advance in the story, you start to grasp glimpse of what is really happening.

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
In fact we were speaking about the show "Life On Mars", and it's sequel "Ashes to Ashes"
Loved those shows! there was supposed to be another spin off called Lazarus but it was cancelled :(

Yes, poor Juliette, she could have had a bright future...in Final Destination 7... :devilish:

“These violent delights have violent ends
And in their triumph die, like fire and powder..”

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
Has the creator mentioned if the daughter will be fuckable? because as much as I like being teased I'd like to know its going somewhere.

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes