• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

gelnip

Mar 11, 2021
anyone know if the OST is available anywhere? main theme song and credits song?

edit: ah ha I see the music is a separate purchase on Steam

Last edited:

matuca

Apr 30, 2023
It's not a Japanese developer, it's actually a Chinese developer, but they added Japanese voice-acting.
I can see chinese eroges from a mile away, if it has chinese subs, uncensored and published by mango party its 300% chinese garanteed

Jackboxer97

Jul 23, 2019
Anyone got 1.10? Ryuu games linked me to a NTR game when i tried to download it (arrival of the goddess). NTR wasnt avoidable.

Mookys

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2022
Summer Clover Update v1.10

v1.10.jpg

There you go.

Password Archive: ryuugames.com

Changelog :
1.Fixed some animation display issues.
2.Fixed the issue where Kasumi's onsen UI sound effects were not controlled by the settings.
3.Fixed the issue where the save file might be corrupted for a small number of players.
4.Fixed the issue where some dialogues did not have voice acting.
5.Optimized the text (translation and typo-related content).

Just_Some_Dude3110

Aug 30, 2023
Just wanted to let you know that the game updated to 1.10 just some bug fixes and some dialog changes that don't match what the characters are saying. If you got time to update it, it'll by appreciated. Thanks in advance!

BananaSalt

Apr 19, 2023
I have some basic questions about the game if anyone can help. Honestly, I'm only interested in the H-scenes and not the gameplay.

1) In the top right menu where you can put on or take off articles of clothing, what does the icon with the pair of breasts do? It doesn't seem to do anything in any of the scenes I've viewed that had it.
2) Is there an easier way to exit or change H-scenes? It seems I can only either finish the scene and then an option shows up to end it or I return to the main menu. There's no option to return back to dialogue immediately or the replay menu.
3) Are there hotkeys? There's a whole lot of clicking through options during H-scenes and having hotkeys would be nice.

Thank you for any help.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 61 Votes