Osas2nd

Apr 24, 2022
The mission and consumables at the shop should restock every Monday right?. Do I have a bug or I haven't meet some requirements?

beezus

Oct 30, 2019
Do they ever explain how Ayano knew the MC from before? Like i thought that was a hint to a major plot point but it seems to be a throwaway line. Is it ever mentioned anywhere?

wonderfap

Jan 3, 2020
Do they ever explain how Ayano knew the MC from before? Like i thought that was a hint to a major plot point but it seems to be a throwaway line. Is it ever mentioned anywhere?
if i remember correctly, she didn't say it directly. but when i chat a lot with her on various topics, she says, "this may not be the first time i met you," and "the man i met when i was working part-time at a convenience store is my first love."
and i think there were more conversations that suggested that it was the main character.
it's been a while since i finished this game, so please understand that this might be wrong.

destrendi

May 3, 2024
im rating this masterpiece is 9/10, this is very good, nice design character,nice cg,mid animation&story, but nice endings(y)

I only have one complaint, namely the way they speak with the translation is not in sync, for some reason it makes me dizzy, and one more scene for Shizuku is very lacking :"), I'm interested in the design but why is the scene lacking:cry:, well that's the only drawback in my opinion the rest is good(y)(y)

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes