Mar 24, 2019
Anyone got a cheat table for this? I'd love to edit item quantity so I can keep increasing desire for seggs. The fact that item stocks in the store only refresh every Monday is kinda wack
You do realize there's an item in the points shop that lets you skip through days/weeks right? I recommend saving up desire points to get it, shouldn't take too long at all, and pretty much lets you make every day monday if you wanted.

Plus DeerHound mentioned a cheat mod just two posts above this one, if you wanted to cheat more directly.

Plus a lot of the values seem straight forward enough you might be able to just find them yourself.

Jackboxer97

Jul 23, 2019
Wow, the call back to the previous game is surprisingly grim, incredibly minor of a detail, but it definitely wasn't something I was expecting
I saw a cg a few pages back (didnt beat it yet). Is it the daughter CG because if that is your daughter, doesnt it mean youre in for a BAD END?

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
I saw a cg a few pages back (didnt beat it yet). Is it the daughter CG because if that is your daughter, doesnt it mean youre in for a BAD END?
I did not read that as grim at all. It's just life years after the true end of the first game (that end was kinda grim but ended on a really positive note).

It's just them walking with their kid, is how I read that.

Reactions: B000
Mar 24, 2019
I did not read that as grim at all. It's just life years after the true end of the first game (that end was kinda grim but ended on a really positive note).

It's just them walking with their kid, is how I read that.
Don't know anything about the first game, but I'm assuming you're talking about Happiness Double Room?

Does that imply that the characters from that game get killed by their daughter or what? Just curious and confused, since I saw it having only played this game and it seemed really out of place.

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
Don't know anything about the first game, but I'm assuming you're talking about Happiness Double Room?

Does that imply that the characters from that game get killed by their daughter or what? Just curious and confused, since I saw it having only played this game and it seemed really out of place.
Yes talking about Happiness Double Room. It's def still worth playing!

And no and nothing really supports that read, I read it as a happy ever after epilogue for that game. I think people reading something grim into that picture are getting their timeline mixed up.

Reactions: B000

Isy_42

Jun 22, 2020
okay i feel dumb but can someone explain how to find the save files for this game? im searching what has been in the thread but it does not come up anywhere on my laptop

Mar 24, 2019
okay i feel dumb but can someone explain how to find the save files for this game? im searching what has been in the thread but it does not come up anywhere on my laptop
I don't know how yours is set up exactly, your PC that is-

For me they're under-

This PC -> Windows (C: ) -> Users -> (Name of Windows Admin/Your Profile You Sign Into Windows With) -> AppData -> LocalLow -> Connection -> SummerClover

You may need to Go into the "View" tab in File Explorer and check a box that says "Hidden Items" since for some reason appdata is hidden by default, still accessible, but the folder itself is hidden for most windows users-

You also might be able to press the "Windows" icon on your keyboard, type "run" hit enter, then a box should pop up as a "run" tab, then you could put in "%appdata%" to get into your roaming folder in appdata and just click to get back to AppData to access where your saves are at-

I don't remember what version of Windows I'm on, I think 10? Admittedly this info might be useless if you're on Mac or something-

But if you're on a windows computer it should help at least a little, or you can google "How do I open appdata on windows" for better instructions.
Or whatever LocalLow's equivalent is for your OS. Google is your best friend.

AppData and LocalLow is the annoying bit, the actual save files are just in a folder called "Connection" which is the devs, and "Summer Clover" which is the name of the game-

And then through the "Data" folder to get into the "Saves" folder.

Hope that helps-

Don't know what you're planning to do with the saves, but that's all I know about.

Isy_42

Jun 22, 2020
I don't know how yours is set up exactly, your PC that is-

For me they're under-

This PC -> Windows (C: ) -> Users -> (Name of Windows Admin/Your Profile You Sign Into Windows With) -> AppData -> LocalLow -> Connection -> SummerClover

You may need to Go into the "View" tab in File Explorer and check a box that says "Hidden Items" since for some reason appdata is hidden by default, still accessible, but the folder itself is hidden for most windows users-

You also might be able to press the "Windows" icon on your keyboard, type "run" hit enter, then a box should pop up as a "run" tab, then you could put in "%appdata%" to get into your roaming folder in appdata and just click to get back to AppData to access where your saves are at-

I don't remember what version of Windows I'm on, I think 10? Admittedly this info might be useless if you're on Mac or something-

But if you're on a windows computer it should help at least a little, or you can google "How do I open appdata on windows" for better instructions.
Or whatever LocalLow's equivalent is for your OS. Google is your best friend.

AppData and LocalLow is the annoying bit, the actual save files are just in a folder called "Connection" which is the devs, and "Summer Clover" which is the name of the game-

And then through the "Data" folder to get into the "Saves" folder.

Hope that helps-

Don't know what you're planning to do with the saves, but that's all I know about.
Thanks a BUNCH dude. It was hidden like you said. Might need to change some settings cause idk why it even is hidden by default.

Reactions: Ballistic 9029
Mar 24, 2019
Thanks a BUNCH dude. It was hidden like you said. Might need to change some settings cause idk why it even is hidden by default.
Like I said, some of the more important files in Windows are kept hidden, I imagine so that people that don't know what they're doing in file explorer don't end up deleting loads of important data-

Or maybe for other reasons, either way, you can look up how to enable viewing hidden files for whatever version of windows you may have. I know for my version (Again, 10 I think) all you gotta do is look near the top of the file explorer window where it has a tab marked as "view" click that, and the panel below it shows different options, the important one being a check box labeled "Hidden Items", if it's checked, you'll see hidden folders like appdata, if it's not, they'll still be there, and accessible with a manual search, you just won't be able to navigate to them normally.

Reactions: Isy_42

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
A question. Are the girls virgins? I am tired of hentai nuns usually being sluts. Hope this game does have at least one.

Mar 24, 2019
A question. Are the girls virgins? I am tired of hentai nuns usually being sluts. Hope this game does have at least one.
I'm fairly certain that 2 out of the 4 main girls are virgins. Possibly all 4 if I'm forgetting details.

No spoilers, but basically there's one character confirmed to have had at least one other relatively serious relationship but I can't remember if they ever mentioned it becoming sexual, and I THINK there's one other character that implies they may have had SOME experience in the past, like a hook up, but they're pretty heavily devoted towards the main character well before the main story even starts.

Again I could be wrong, and they could all be virgin.

It's not really a spoiler to mention that the 2 younger sisters (despite first impressions) are virgins, since one is explicitly stated if you see all the optional dialogue, and the other just never had any interest in relationships beforehand.

Again, even if two of them aren't virgins, they would hardly qualify as "sluts" since it's pretty heavily implied that none of the cast exactly had much time or interest in casual or serious relationships until the MC comes along.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kratoscar2008
4.60 star(s) 61 Votes