youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SexFormula-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: zxal22

zxal22

Aug 10, 2021
SexFormula-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
This desktop version? If no please upload desktop version thanks

astradriver

Aug 11, 2017
I have a Oculus Rift S, but the game doesn't recognize my Rift S controller, does anyone know a solution?

Luke009

May 4, 2017
I am not sure if its an ending but once shes given birth.. it just does nothing else, it seems like I can not continue once after.

not if this a bug or an ending without being told? heheheh

Luke

FantomXY

May 12, 2020
I am not sure if its an ending but once shes given birth.. it just does nothing else, it seems like I can not continue once after.

Luke
I have the same thing, I can’t understand what the problem is!!!!

ZuzuFodas

Oct 22, 2017

Luke
its a bug I think, the game says that after this is to make sure that you "reward" her for her hard work XD

Nekuta61

Mar 25, 2024
The VR version is very scuffed and laggy. It doesn't recognize my right controller on my Valve index, which is weird, so i can't have access to the character editing or even interact with her in the house after you finish the first scene with her so... that's cool...

And the game is somehow laggy and freeze from time to time even with a i9 11900K/RTX 3070ti and 32 go RAM. The game doesn't even look "that good" or have crazy animations but somehow make my CPU goes between 95/100% usage. Hopefully there's gonna be a patch ASAP because that ain't normal. Until then i can't really give any review on it besides broken, at least for the VR version.

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Well it only says Win7 and Win10 in the System requirements. So probably.
Dang, and I really wanted to play it too. I'm also getting the problems and it might because I play on W11. Thanks for the share anwyay.

kajikaizoku

Mar 13, 2018
Anyone else having issues with the Audio, by that I mean the volume sliders don't really seem to work correctly. I can mute the entire game which works for the rest of the game, but during the climax/cum scenes with the dirty talk the volume is not adjusted and feels like she is screaming at me. Even muting it doesn't work. Which wouldn't be so bad if I lived alone, but I do not. I have to crank down my speakers to mess with this game.

Has anyone else noticed this?

medpak

Feb 11, 2019
Ah I just transferred to SSD. Game works, looks like its loading issue is causing the crash. Looks like the fix is just extract to SSD.

Reactions: coco2345 and Dnds
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes