Walter143

Aug 6, 2021
Am I doing something wrong? I can't seem to progress past the first scene to a review screen even after both characters climaxed.

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Not sure how to get this game to work.

The graphics look amazing, but I can't do anything. I left click on the screen, and it gives me something not in English and a Yes/No option. If I click Yes, it takes me to another screen of the girl in another pose. If I click No, it stays on the same screen.

None of my keys do anything. It LOOKS like Tab does something off to the left, but I can't tell for sure. I'm wondering if there's something I am not seeing offscreen, but the game doesn't have a maximize option.

Would love to figure this out.

kusax88

Jan 4, 2019
Game is incomplete. Knowing the devs previous works they will release more updates. Also NTR dlc pls???!!?! kek

Schattenfang

May 29, 2017
The game starts, asks for English twice and then I'm stuck with a chinese YES/NO question that keeps on repeating whatever I do. What am I missing? (desktop version)

mattiaheron

Dec 8, 2022
Not sure how to get this game to work.

The graphics look amazing, but I can't do anything. I left click on the screen, and it gives me something not in English and a Yes/No option. If I click Yes, it takes me to another screen of the girl in another pose. If I click No, it stays on the same screen.

None of my keys do anything. It LOOKS like Tab does something off to the left, but I can't tell for sure. I'm wondering if there's something I am not seeing offscreen, but the game doesn't have a maximize option.

Would love to figure this out.
Yep the whole games fucked in desktop mode. The desktop mode still opens oculus/meta launcher too and sends audio to devices for me.
Hopefully new update works and someone posts it

Reactions: Schattenfang

leon90

Apr 7, 2018
Thanks for the tip... I tried pressing tab and still get nothing. I will exit the game and try again. Fingers crossed.
did u make it work, soo i think that for some reason that hud goes away tab is to make it come back

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes