Amayari

Sep 28, 2018
Issues with my Oculus Rift S too with windows 10. I did change compatibilities to windows 7 and I was able to get the game to be responsive to my clicks, but wouldn't show in the Rift itself. Undoing compatibilities after being able to select my language still renders me unable to do anything else.

That's already enough to turn me away from it.

mattiaheron

Dec 8, 2022
my desktop version is completely fucked. it just keeps letting me skip with the japanese written and YES/ NO options and she changes poses when I click yes, then if I click no nothing happens and it asks me yes/ no again. the fuck is this?

kusax88

Jan 4, 2019
Animations are better and smoother than previous games. Still looks low res with blurry textures. White hair is glaringly too bright.

Graven1390

May 12, 2017
my desktop version is completely fucked. it just keeps letting me skip with the japanese written and YES/ NO options and she changes poses when I click yes, then if I click no nothing happens and it asks me yes/ no again. the fuck is this?
I have the exact same issue. I can see an 's' at the far left side when I hit tab, which must be the menu, but I can't do anything with it as nothing else is visible. Maybe a resolution issue?

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Special thanks that you writed system requirements. It's very rare here(on f95).
P.S: Yes, I can't play but thanks that you saved my time and laptop. Just then I was younger I burn videocard on old laptop when played something that better not run...

Jun 11, 2018
Game doesn't work for me, i met the requirements and all, i even did the troubleshooting to moving the game to SSD, and still doesnt work, its charging for like 20 min and nothing but a black screen unu

Reactions: BrazilBlueSky
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes